If you are interested, please email your resume to Will Miley at Will.Miley@adp.com
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US.
Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Sales at ADP. It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
As a Small Business Inside Sales Rep you will fan the flames of entrepreneurialism by:
• Our Small Business Accounts division partners with companies with 1-49 employees.
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
• Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
• Cross sell business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
• Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers in a designated territory
• A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
• Unique tiered commission structure
• Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
• Access to award winning 24/7 training
• Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
• Bonuses, Trips, Merchandise and Lots of Fun!
• Individualized support and career coaching
... plus a highly competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, company stock and pension plans
69 sales reps and leaders from the Pittsburgh inside sales office went to Presidents Club this year to an all-inclusive trip to the West Indies for blowing out their numbers in FY13!
Our office is located in the Robinson area of Pittsburgh.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
To join our Sales team, qualified candidates will have:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Recent college graduate up to a couple years of experience
*If you are a recent college graduate we are looking for someone that is striving for a career in sales, not just a job out of college. We prefer someone who has worked their way through college in a sales related position(s), was an athlete, and/or had a marketing/sales internship.
• Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, assertive, persistent, good listener
• Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and product knowledge
• Well organized with effective time management skills
• Able to work independently as well as with a team
• Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure
• Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Post Written by Kristen Koscinski