Calling all AMA members!
The American Marketing Association at RMU invites you to join the AMA Fashion Show on Monday, February 4th from 2pm to 3pm in the Sewall Dining Room. The event will be a fun way to show your involvement. Hope to see you there!
Friday, January 4, 2013
DCI / At Home Senior Services
Winter Internship ~ 2013
Intern’s responsibilities for the semester would include but not be limited to the list below. Interns will be working in the office approx. 10-25 hours a week. For-credit and also non-credit internships…..
Openings for a Marketing / Business / Information Technology and Health Care Students. Responsibilities listed below:
· Maintain and manage the At Home Senior Services Web site and all Social Media media.
· Utilize the Internet for researching specific marketing projects.
· In house Desktop Publishing of brochures, letterhead, and business cards.
· Assisting in developing presentations in Power Point.
· Everyday operations of utilizing the phones, filing, and dealing with the deadlines which are common in business.
· Create marketing programs, implement them and manage the projects.
· Work with owners on communicating with referral sources utilizing electronic social media and broadcast e-mail programs.
· Go out with owners to trade fairs, cold calling, and follow-up phone work.
· Work normal business hours around your school and other work schedules.
· Stipend pay schedule.
· Learn how to Market / Network yourself in the business world.
David Dietrich or Morgan Lesoski
643 Fifth Avenue ~ Coraopolis, Pa 15108