CHARTIERS FABRICATING & POWDER COATING
Position: Marketing Intern (Focus on marketing, market research and analysis)
Location: Downtown Coraopolis
Duration: Fall 2010
Are you interested in a career in marketing? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This Marketing Internship offers you the chance to earn college credits while gaining excellent brand marketing experience. In addition, you will gain this experience while working in the fun and rewarding environment.
Chartiers Fabricating & Powder Coating™ offers complete metal design, fabrication and finishing. Our 77,000 sq. ft. facility is located in downtown Coraopolis, PA, houses a comprehensive metal fabrication shop, giving us the ability to fabricate a wide variety of projects in one location.
We have more than 20 years of experience designing and manufacturing:
Point of Purchase Displays
Custom Wire Products
Industrial Machine Parts
Chartiers Fabricating & Powder Coating, is a wire fabrication specialist with the most technically advanced wire bending, forming, and welding equipment available.
Intern will gain experience in the following key areas of marketing:
- Brand Awareness (i.e. online campaigns, e-marketing, blogging strategies, social media advertising, Search Engine Optimization strategies, etc.)
- Marketing Analysis & Research (i.e. industry research, competitor analysis, market analysis, market trends, prospecting techniques research, database management, etc.)
- Intern may also perform additional administrative tasks.
- Experience: Interns will gain valuable brand marketing experience through promotional programs and marketing implementation.
- Cash Stipend: Stipend will be paid per month.
- Potential College Credits: The intern is responsible for ensuring college credit requirements are met.
LENGTH AND HOURS OF INTERNSHIP
- Start Date: Immediately “Summer Internship” effective immediately.
- Commitment Length: Through end of fall 2010
- Hours: Average 24-40 hours/week. (Hours may be adjusted to meet school credit requirements.)
- College student studying marketing, business, communications or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Confidence to share ideas and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be enthusiastic, highly organized, self-motivated, be able to demonstrate leadership and problem solving skills, and be passionate about marketing and market research techniques
The Marketing Internship is a standard program the responsibility of the intern and their advisor to ensure college credit requirements are met.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please include school name in subject line.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Effective Immediately.