Job Descriptions and Application Process listed below
Canonball Crew Job Fair
- Location: Pittsburgh
- Division: Marketing/Sales
- Position Type: Seasonal
The Pittsburgh Pirates Marketing Department is currently looking for individuals interested in Canonball Crew positions for the 2012 Pirates season! The Canonball Crew is a major part of the in-game entertainment during all Pirates home games and serves as ambassadors to our fans.
In-game responsibilities include t-shirt toss, hot dog shoots, live entertainment and other duties as assigned by the Pirates marketing Department.
- Must be able to work 70% of the 81 home games with a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays (weeknight schedule usually starts at 5:15 p.m.)
- Must be reliable, punctual and courteous.
- Must have a positive, energetic and creative personality.
- General knowledge of baseball and the Pittsburgh Pirates a plus.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and live in or close to the Pittsburgh area.
- Candidates must be able to perform activities and interact with fans on camera in front of large crowds.
- Candidates with prior performance, entertainment and public relations/communications experience are preferred.
To become eligible to work on the Canonball Crew, all applicants must be present at the interviews. Interviews will be held in the Press Conference Room of PNC Park on Friday, January 27th from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. The entrance to the Press Conference Room is at the Press Entrance located on General Robinson St at PNC Park. All applicants should bring a resume, a photo and state issued I.D.
If you are selected as a candidate, after the interviews, you will be asked back for a tryout on Saturday, January 28th starting at 10 a.m