Intern’s responsibilities for the semester would include but not be limited to the list below. Interns will be working in the office approx. 10-25 hours a week. For-credit and also non-credit internships.
Opening for a Marketing/Business/IT interns
Responsibilities for the Fall 2012:
- Maintain and manage the At Home Senior Services Web site.
- Utilize the Internet for researching specific marketing projects.
- In house Desktop Publishing of brochures, letterhead, and business cards.
- Assisting in developing presentations in Power Point.
- Everyday operations of utilizing the phones, filing, and dealing with the deadlines which are common in business.
- Create marketing programs, implement them and manage the projects.
- Work with owners on communicating with referral sources utilizing electronic fax and broadcast e-mail programs.
- Go out with owners to trade fairs, cold calling, and follow-up phone work.
- Work normal business hours around your school and other work schedules.
- Stipend pay schedule.
- Learn how to Market / Network yourself in the business world.
If interested, please contact:
David Dietrich or Morgan Lesoski
643 Fifth Avenue ~ Coraopolis, Pa 15108