If interested email your resume to Kristi Acree at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
Training Recruiting Specialist (PITTSBURGH)
Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha is a solid, family-oriented company that's reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and caring. We are a full-service, multi-line provider of insurance and financial services products for individuals, businesses and groups throughout the United States. We are committed to providing outstanding service to our policyholders. Our commitment to customer service is the cornerstone of our vision and values.
Training Recruiting Specialist - Neil Chonofsky Division Office
Work to build a successful team of advisors by sourcing, recruiting, selecting, and assisting with the development of candidates and new advisors based on the vision and goals of the division office.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Support the recruiting effort and target recruiting goals of the agency to include:
-Generate a candidate pipeline utilizing various sources (internet,
college, personal observation, referrals, etc.)
-Establish professional relationships to identify potential candidates
-Conduct candidate testing through the selection process
-Develop a social media strategy for driving engagement to the
division office page
-Manage candidate pipeline
-Support candidates through the process of transitioning into the
-Review advisor contract and compensation arrangements with
selected applicants to ensure there is a clear understanding and
acceptance of contract and compensation provisions and clauses
2. Support the training effort and training goals of the agency to include:
-Develop, implement and coordinate a training program and
schedule for both new and veteran advisors
-Conduct ongoing evaluation and analysis of program accuracy and
-Conduct new and veteran advisor training (CDP, product, sales
methods, prospecting, etc.)
-Evaluate advisors following their training
-Maintain training records and results for all trainees
-Work with the District Sales Managers and General Manager in
managing the performance of new advisors while in training
-Ensure that prerequisites are obtained for attendance in Home
Office schools and overseeing licensing requirements of the advisors
-Act as a continuing education coordinator for the office and
maintaining records on advisor licenses and designations obtained
-Promote advisor participation in industry associations
3. Stay current on all Company and industry training and recruiting information, materials, methods, programs and improvements to ensure Division Office activities are up-to-date and managed effectively. Make recommendations for enhancements as appropriate. Ensure all applications and forms are current and in compliance with Company recruiting practices.
4. Stay current and comply with all State Insurance Department license requirements as well as individual state continuing education requirements.
5. Continuously expand industry knowledge by joining industry associations and taking courses in an effort to obtain industry designations.
***Job may occasionally require standing for extended periods of time.
This job requires a background that demonstrates the following minimum knowledge, skills, talents and traits:
-Completed Bachelor’s degree
-Ability to create relationships proactively over the phone
-Strong training and motivation skills
-Excellent communication and human relations skills
-Knowledge of or interest in learning sales techniques and
-Knowledge of Social media marketing
-Knowledge and MS Word and Excel, with the ability to learn other
windows-based computer programs