Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meet your AMA Officers!

President: Stephanie McCarl

My name is Stephanie McCarl and I am a senior marketing major at Robert Morris University with a minor in sustainability in business. I have had two internships during my time at Robert Morris. I interned in the sports marketing department at the University of Pittsburgh in 2012. This past summer, I interned at PSSI Stadium LLC, mainly in the corporate events offices. I am an active member of Athletes in Action, Intervarsity, the Food Pantry, and Carpe Mundum. In my spare time, I enjoy singing and playing volleyball. I play in two sand volleyball leagues and sing in a praise band at my church in Sewickley. Last year for AMA, I was the vice president of community services, and this year I am serving as the president. I will be graduating in May 2014 and hope to obtain a job close to the Pittsburgh area.


VP of Professional Development: Tyson Klukan

My name is Tyson Klukan and I am a senior marketing major at Robert Morris University. I have had two internships during my time at Robert Morris. The first internship was with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation during the summer of 2012, with my second internship currently at Draeger Safety Inc in Pittsburgh Pa. When I am not in the classroom, I like to use my spare time playing Intermural sports at Robert Morris, Kayaking on the Allegheny and local rivers, and spending time with family & friends. I am an active member of several clubs including Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity, National Society of Leadership and Success, RMU Investment Network and currently serve as the Vice President of Professional Development in AMA. The community is an important part to me and I am a volunteer firefighter for Ford City Hose Co. #1. I will be graduating in May 2014, and continuing my education in Competitive Intelligence Systems.

VP of Membership and Communication: Tera Gallagher

My name is Tera Gallagher and I am a Senior marketing major. While I haven't had an academic internship, I work nearly full time year round in commission based sales. I have 4 years experience in commission based sales (luggage, bridal, furniture, and shoes). I serve as the VP of Membership and Communication for AMA. I plan to graduate in May 2013 and work as a pharmaceutical sales rep.


VP of Fundraising: Luke Sweeney

My name is Luke Sweeney, and I am a Senior marketing major at Robert Morris University. This past summer I had an internship for Frank Fuhere Whole Sale; the largest single location distributor in the country. For the past four years I have played on the Division I football team. This year I will be serving as the VP of Fundraising for AMA and this will also be my first year to join the organization. I will be graduating in May of 2014.

Executive Vice President: Alexa Sarsfield

My name is Alexa Sarsfield and I am a senior marketing and management dual major at Robert Morris University. I have future goals of pursuing my MBA. I have been involved in two internships while at RMU including a sales and merchandising internship with Mondelez International (Nabisco), and a marketing internship with MBA Women International. I also have experience as a social media coordinator and server at the Pittsburgh Bottleshop Café. I am currently the captain of the RMU women's soccer team and am also involved in RMU track, and SAAC. Additionally, I serve in multiple leadership positions on campus including the VP of Beta Gamma Sigma, Treasurer and Marketing advisor for SAAC and am a member of the Colonial Leadership Academy.

Community Service Officer: Charlie Branovan

My name is Charlie Branovan and I am a senior marketing major here at Robert Morris University. I am a member of NCAA Division 1 Women’s Field Hockey Team as well as one of the team representatives for the Student Athlete Advisory Committee. Currently, I am interning in the Merchandising/Marketing Department at the GNC World Headquarters in Downtown Pittsburgh. Along with head coaching summer league field hockey sessions, I have also been assisting the Pine-Richland Youth Center, a resource for the facilitation of sports, recreation, social, and educational experiences in the Pine-Richland School District, with administrative duties to expand their youth field hockey programs. I am the VP of Community Service for the RMU AMA.



Post Written by Kristen Koscinski

No comments:

Post a Comment